- Your alarm goes off at 6 AM and you"re glad to hear it.
3. Your Mother-in-law invites you to lunch and you just say NO.
4. You're back in the family rotation to take out the garbage.
5. When you no longer have the urge to choke the person who says, "all you need to beat cancer is the right attitude."
6. When your dental floss runs out and you buy 1000 yards.
7. When you use your toothbrush to brush your teeth and not your hair.
8. You have a chance to buy additional life insurance but you buy a convertibile instead.
9. Your doctor tells you to lose weight and do something about your cholesterol and you actually listen.
10. When your biggest annual celebration is again your birthday, not the day you were diagnosed.
11. When you use your Visa card more than your insurance card.
I AM A SURVIVOR!!!!!! ( 5 YEARS IN APRIL)
Praising the LORD for this!