Saturday, March 10, 2012

THE MIDDLE OF MARCH???????? NO WAY!!!!

I've been as busy as a bug in a rug.......Knitting and crocheting and painting my kitchen cabinets.  I'm sorry to go such a long time without posting.  I.ve also had several visits to the dentist with an abcess tooth and then I had six teeth pulled at one time and two new denture plates  made. But I.m doing OK with that and everything else as far as I know.   It's been a very mild winter here...in fact we had snow one time that barely covered the ground.  I.m anxious for spring ,  Everyday I see it becoming a reality.   I hope all my blogging friends are still on here... I will try to catch up with you in the near future......I PROMISE!   Have a wonderful week-end.......  (The above baby poncho is what I finished knitting a week ago.  I just thought it was cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you're back. Have missed you!!

Paulette

marlu said...

The poncho is so cute!
Glad your teeth problems are in the past! Glad you're back.

Margie's Musings said...

I am happy to see you again, Clara. I thought you had dropped off the earth!