Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday At The Yarn Shop!!!!!

We have a group of ladies that spend their Mondays at the yarn shop.  I am one of them.  We take whatever we are working on and work our little fingers off and always have to have lunch there.  Most of the time we order our food but ever so often someone will bring something homemade.   I make brownies more than anything.  (Like I need brownies)   Bur we have a good time.  The little blue outfit is what I worked on today.  I am finishing a hat the matches the outfit.  It belongs to my sister when I get it done.  She has a "reborn baby" doll that looks so real.   Well, that's what is going on in my neck of the woods.  I'm trying to stay active with my blog.....Hope I don't bore anyone.....my mind doesn't always know what to write about!  See you again soon!

2 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

I enjoy reading your blog, Clara.

You are so talented!

marlu said...

I love seeing all your needle work. I used to crochet and then I tried quilting and was "hooked."