Saturday, April 26, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!!


Here are two of my dear friends. The one on the left is Margie. She lives in AZ. The one on the right is Pat. She hails from Port St. Lucie FL. Pat and Margie are Sisters-in-law. There were both in Bristol yesterday and we met at Applebees. I didn't know it was going to be a "birthday get together"
The other dear friend here is Linda. She lives here and is a sweetheart!
Here is what Linda brought for my "birthday cake".....a fruit pizza. We ate from it while we were there and then I brought the rest home with me. Thanks Linda. It was soooooo good!
And thanks girls for the friendship. I love all of you!

4 comments:

Marci said...

Clara, I am so glad you and your friends all got together. Weren't ya'll together last year on your birthday? That cake looks wonderful. Happy Birthday Early!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Clara! I love your cake and your sweet smile.

from Robin in CA

heatherdmc said...

Now, that is my kind of cake!!!

Jamie Dawn said...

Happy belated birthday!!!!

That dessert looks YUMMY!
I'm glad you had a good time with your friends.