Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'm feeling better every day.....


I went back to the Doctor and he thinks I am doing great. The drain tube is gone. He has me scheduled for radiation beginning on the 30 of April. I ask him when I could resume my normal activities and he said whenever I feel like it, and then he said he would write me a note saying I couldn't do anything if I wanted him to. He said I could post it on my wall at home. He laughed and I decided I would do exactly what I feel like doing. That is what I am doing. It's a good time to read, knit and crochet.
My husbands niece brought me the above flower. Does anyone know the name of it? I've seen them a lot, but never knew the name.
It's beautiful here today, but still a little chilly. Last night was in the upper 20's. I hope the apple trees aren't "bitten".

6 comments:

Moobear said...

Hi Clara,

I am glad you did so well and I hope the weeks of radiation will go by fast for you. You will be mowing and working in the flowers before you know it. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers my friend across the mountain.

Claudia

Marci said...

I am glad you are able to do what you feel good about. Take good care of yourself and get beyond this whole mess. =) Sending prayers up for you my friend.

Rachel said...

Hi Clara. Gosh, I'm just now catching up with you and your surgery. You have been through a lot and looks like you are taking it all in stride!! Thank God they got it all. Praise the Lord for that!!

You take GOOD care of yourself!! Don't want any setbacks!!

My husband has been more confused lately and it makes my time on here less and less.

I'm not sure but I think the flower might be some type of a bromeliad??? You could look it up and see what you think.

Teresa said...

Clara,

I'm sending you many, many good thoughts and prayer your way. You are so spunky that I'm not surprised to hear you have done well for what you've been going through. But remember...it's what we are going THROUGH, and not STOPPING TO WALLOW in, that gets us past the hard stuff. Keep on truckin'!

Love, Teresa

Anonymous said...

Dear Clara,
I am also sending you many good thoughts... I am sure everything is going to be allright.
Andréa

Anonymous said...

Clara, How wonderful the Lord is... Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
And... the plant is Beautiful! I have no idea what it is but let me know when you find out.
Patricia