Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My Dr's Visit.....


My Doctor was a happy camper today and so was I! Last week I went for the ultra sound on my carotid artery. Today I went to my Doctor for the results. It hasn't changed at all since last year. It has been two years since my second operation.....both on the right side of my neck. He says if you can go three years without any more blockage.....you are probably out of the woods. If I can stay on the right track for one more year......I might live to be 100!

5 comments:

dot said...

Go Clara! That's great news!

Moobear said...

Wonderful news Clara. I am so thankful to hear the good news friend. You know I ain't never had mine checked, but might ought too.
Glad all was well for you though. I like good news!


God Bless!

dot said...

Clara, I found Teresa by way of your blog. I really enjoyed her blog but it looks like she might have closed it. Do you have any idea?

L. said...

...great news!!!!! : )

Moobear said...

yeah Clara, I meant to ask you about teresa's blog in our emails. I miss her too.I am so glad you asked Dot. I do hope everything is ok. Please tell her hello for me and if she has another site, could you please give us the address? Thanks my friend.


God Bless!