Thursday, November 30, 2006

Christmas Tree and Window.....


This window is beside my back door and that is the door everyone uses that comes to my house. I crocheted the curtain hanging there. It could have been a little wider, but it will have to do. I kinda like it.
Here's my tree. You can't see the lights. I love to sit there and watch.....they do eight different things....I think when I snapped the picture, they were changing functions.
There is another post below. Blogger is being a Scrooge this morning. I couldn't get all the pictures in one post.

3 comments:

Moobear said...

I love the tree! Everything! It is soooo Christmasy and cozy Clara. You did a beautiful job. Also, you did a great job on the curtain too! I could like Christmas at your house. Enjoy!

dot said...

I love the curtain! Everything at your house is looking good!

Marci said...

Your curtain is beautiful Clara!! Is your tree live? I love the way it drapes down.