Friday, October 30, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN.....


HALLOWEEN WISHES!!!!!
Since this is the time for Goblins and Bats....
Weird spirits and ghosts and cats
These are the things I wish for you
May the only ghost that comes to stay,
Be the Holy Ghost to guide your way.
May the only spirits you chance to meet..
Be the spirit of love and warm friends sweet.
May the tricks that you are asked to do
Be the tricks of making a friend or two.
And of helping another along the way
To add happiness into their day.
These are the Halloween Wishes just for you....
And may God bless you in all you do!

6 comments:

Beverly said...

Hi, Clara, I'm assuming you made this wonderful creature. She's quite stunning.

Happy Hallowe'en, and God bless you too.

Clara....in TN said...

Yes Beverly, I did made her about 5 years ago.

Jamie Dawn said...

Thank you! I wish the same for you... and some yummy candy too!!

Happy Halloween!!

That crocheted witch is wonderful.
Wow! I'm sure that was a lot of work.

Judy said...

Love the poem, saw the witch on facebook. She is awesome. Happy Halloween, Clara!

Beth said...

Wow, Clara...that witch is amazing. You are a very talented lady.

It's too late to say Happy Halloween, so I'll just say, "God Bless You, Clara!" :-)

Leedra said...

I am sure you made this, it is really nice. Hope it didn't get wet.