Saturday, May 19, 2012

HELLO EVERYBODY......

I've been working extremely hard this week.   My floor is almost up and ready for a new floor.  That will happen after I go to the Outer Banks next week.   I need a vacation.  A group from my son's church will be there and I was invited.....along with Ryan and Lucas.  We are all very excited to feel that cool ocean water on our feet.  After painting my dining room a pale yellow, I knew my blue dishes would not look good in my hutch.  I gathered all my cut glass and put it in my hutch.   After I had it all arranged, I decided to add some lights because you couldn't see the glass.    So that took a while, and below is the results.  Click to make larger. 

4 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

How beautiful, Clara! Have a good time!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful time at the Outer Banks. It is an awesome place, and there is a lot to do and see.
Paulette

Teresa said...

Your hutch is very pretty. I love the doilies you've placed in along with the lights.
Wishing you a lovely vacation. You sound like you've earned it for sure!
~ t.

Rachel said...

It's lovely Clara!!! After all that work you do deserve a break. Wish I could have gone with you! Hope you are having a great time!!!