Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Projects Finished......

I'm getting a rest from my quilt squares to work on these things to take to Louisana next week.  I will be going with my daughter and her family to visit my son-in-laws sister.  The Ladybug purses are for her granddaughters.  The cupcake hat I made just because I thought it was cute.  It will be going to the fair this fall.  And the flower purse is for one of my daughters' friends little girl.  I am looking forward to going ...I just hope it isn't snowing or raining there.   If it is.....so be it....could be worse.   Hope everyone is doing great and awaiting some Spring weather.  I have another square almost completed for my quilt.  I will post it when I return.

3 comments:

Beverly said...

Those are just too cute!

Anonymous said...

They are all so pretty, but I especially love the lady-bug purses!
Hope you have a wonderful time in Louisiana and also am hoping you have good weather.
Paulette

Beth said...

Oh my goodness, Clara...those are adorable! I especially love that cupcake hat. You are such a talented lady.