Saturday, February 26, 2011

Quilt Square # 14

Here Kitty, Kitty!!! Click twice to enlarge.   This one took several days to finish.    I'm slowing down on my embroidery because there are so many other things that need to be done around here.  I'm having trouble with my water lines again.  The water from the kitchen sink in running down a wall into my basement.  I had a new kitchen faucet installed because it was leaking a little out the back when I turned the water on.  I thought that would solve the water in my basement, but it didn't....It is somewhere in the drain pipes, but not directly under my sink. It is dry underneath the sink.  I will have to call the plumber back....I dread that because he charged me 75.00 to install my faucet.  It took him 30 minutes.     I think I will become a plumber!!!!

4 comments:

Latane Barton said...

Oh no, not a leak you can't find. I hate those. And, yes, isn't it ridiculous what plumbers charge? But, I guess sometimes it's worth it if they have to dig up half a backyard or crawl into a crawl space big enough for a flea!! Have a good day

Anonymous said...

I'm praying that your leak will not involve anything really major and that it will not be too expensive to repair. Seems there is always something unexpected happening! Love the square, I think each one gets prettier!

Paulette

Latane Barton said...

I sent you an email. I am not sure it went through (some dumb box came up in the process) so if it didn't let me say.... I am so sorry about your husband. God bless.

Beth said...

Another adorable square, Clara! I'm so sorry about your leak troubles. Here's hoping that it's a simple fix and the plumber will show mercy. Everything costs too much these days, I think.