Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Beginning Of My Quilt....

Read post below!   O K,  I'm ready to start showing you the quilt I am working on.  It will fit a King Size Bed when finished....so bare with me.  I will post a square every so often and let you know how I am progressing.  The squares are appliqued and embroidered all in one square.  It takes forever to fill in a big space if you do the embroidery.  I hope my eyes and fingers hold out!  Here goes!  My first square. Click to enlarge picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Clara, This is going to be so cute. I posted a video on my facebook page yesterday of a blind woman that quilts. I don't know if you saw it or not. If you didn't go to my profile page on facebook and look it up. It was amazing. Thanks for joining the Southern Lady Cooks page on facebook, too. I enjoy your participation.

Grammy said...

Hi, Friend,
it is going to be a beautiful quilt! I look forward to seeing it finished. Love, Ruby